Sunday, September 9, 2012

PC vs. Mac

The last few weeks I have been looking to buy a new laptop for college. I came very close to purchasing a new HP Envy Ultrabook when I realized that for a little more money I could go with a Mac. I have always been jealous of Macbook owners, but never really considered buying one because of the expensive price tag. The PC I was looking at had almost just as impressive specs as the comparable Macbook Air, but at a cheaper cost. Money is not something I have in excess, so why should I go with Apple's laptop? The answer is below you. 

I received this from my friend, Mr. Reynolds, who wouldn't go with anything but a Mac.
Okay that was just a joke. But I did make the decision to continue saving my money until I can afford to buy a Macbook Pro. It may not be the wisest decision financially, but for how much I use a laptop and for how much I love everything about these beautiful machines, I don't think it will be a decision I will ever regret. It won't be because of the cat videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment