Sunday, April 22, 2012

Atmosphere

This weekend I got the opportunity to go see the Minneapolis group called Atmosphere. It was a concert at Concordia college where my girlfriend Emily goes. She got us the tickets. I didn't know what to think right away because I'd only ever really listened to one of their songs, and I do not listen to rap as often as I used. I went in with mixed expectations, and left blown away. They were awesome! What made it even cooler was the fact that they are from Minnesota and proud of it. It was definitely the best part of the weekend.


We were almost in the front row!


This was one of my favorites that they did live, even though I have no idea what the message of it is yet. 


This song is probably their most popular and was the one I had heard before going into the concert. Everyone went crazy when they started it. I didn't think it was possible for rap to be better live but these guys proved me wrong. Now I can't wait to go see The Black Keys this May!

1 comment:

  1. you should send me the pictures you took of them. (: please.

    ReplyDelete